Rules And Eligibility
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate. Anyone, from students to working professionals across the nation, can participate.
- Any startup incorporated before 4 years of the conclusion i.e. before January 2017 will not be allowed to participate.
- Action Plan aims to promote startups that require assistance in funding, mentoring, etc. Therefore startups who have raised external funding i.e. funding from angel investors, venture capitalists, etc. cannot participate.
- Teams can have minimum 2 and maximum 8 members including Team leader.
- Team leader will be point of contact and his/her email address will be used for future correspondence.
- Team must abide by timely instructions, guidelines and ethics provided by Abhyuday with general business ethics.
- The plan should solve a critical social problem in an innovative as well as transformational manner and should have some quantifiable social return.
Note: Teams may be asked to provide proof of the above at any time during the competition cycle and in the eventuality of wrong details/information your entry shall be disqualified. By registering for Action plan, Abhyuday expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to update or revise any forward-looking statements, targets, estimates or any related information contained in this concept note to reflect any change in events, conditions, assumptions or circumstances on which any such statements are based unless so required by applicable law. Furthermore, by participating in Action Plan, each participating team and all of its team members agree to allow Abhyuday, IIT Bombay to use their names, images and information regarding the team's action plan, any other material forwarded as part of their submission, and prize information in publicity and marketing for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN ACTION PLAN COMPETITION?
Anyone, from students to working professionals across the nation, can participate. For more information refer Rules and Guidelines in Competition Manual.
I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN ACTION PLAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Step 1 - Register for Action Plan.
Step 2 - You will have to provide Team leader's details, Team Members' details, postal and other details as required. You will receive a confirmation mail with your login credentials.
Step 3 - After getting login credentials, you can proceed for submission.
WHAT IS REGISTRATION/PARTICIPATION FEE FOR ACTION PLAN?
There is NO registration/participation fee.
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION?
The last date for registration is 26th October 2021.
CAN I SUBMIT ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TOO?
Yes, you can submit extra document along with your playbook.
HOW CAN I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PLAYBOOK?
After submitting your entry, you will see a page confirming the receipt of your playbook along with a confirmation mail.
CAN I CHANGE MY TEAM LATER?
Yes, you can change your team info and other registration details later on the website. You can even add a team member or drop someone. However, you cannot change the details of the Team Leader later.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE SIZE OF MY TEAM?
Your team can consist of 2-8 members.
CAN A TEAM CONSISTS PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COLLEGES?
Yes, teams can consist of individuals from different colleges.
DO I COMPULSORILY NEED TO HAVE A TEAM?
Yes, it's compulsory to have a team. It's very difficult for individuals to compete.
DOES MY ACTION PLAN HAVE TO BE TECHNOLOGY RELATED?
No, we encourage all entries that can be developed into an Action plan. It must fit into model of Activism, Not for profit (NGO) or Social entrepreneurship.
HOW DOES THE MENTORING PROGRAM WORK?
Mentors are experienced sector-specific experts who provide assistance and guidance to the participants. They will offer suggestions and feedbacks to help participants develop and refine their model. Participants are not required to have a mentor, although teams are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. NOTE:- Mentors are there to guide you not to give you solutions of your problems.